Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Kids




So , Riley loves to eat. (Wonder where she got that from!?!) She hums while she chews and is the noisiest eater you will ever see. Her favorite foods include: peas, carrots, rice crispies, rice chex, and crackers.

She isn't walking quite yet, but is still on the go-go-go. There is a little play area at the mall here and she loves to climb all over everything. She tries to climb up the steps and fly down the slide. Sometimes we think that we have two 4-year olds!

After six years, Steph finally convinced me to give the "Swivel Sweeper" a try. Brooklyn has fallen in love with it and wants to help out every chance she can. I'll have to admit, it is a pretty useful tool and does a good job picking up everything that Brooklyn and Riley put down.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

why do you get those weird ad/posts? I clicked on galmaran, and then my comp gets taken over by a spyware removal ad.....
Drew, I can't believe you gave in to the swivel sweeper? Now both of us have let our wives have something from an infomercial. First the cricut, now the swivel sweeper.. What next?!?!

Laura said...

I was sooooo happy to stumble across your blog Stephanie!!! This is Laura Bassett, your old Nursery buddy in St.George. I cannot believe how grown up Brooklyn is, and Riley is such a doll. We need to keep in touch! Check out our blog. I can't even remember if you were here when we adopted Ava or not? Well she is a cutie and Max is the best brother. Can't wait to hear from you!

Melanie said...

Hello this is Melanie... Drew the background come on. I love all the pictures of riley. I can't wait to see you guys. love you lots melanie